What is the Bible say about praying for your husband?
1. Matthew 6:33 “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” As a wife in waiting, you need to be in prayer that your future husband is, above everything else, seeking Christ and His Kingdom FIRST in his life.
How does a wife pray for her husband?
LORD, I thank You for my husband. Thank You for creating him in Your image, designing him for greatness and strength. God, please give my husband the joy of knowing true wisdom and following good counsel.
What can I pray over my husband?
20 ways to pray for your husband:
- Pray for his day.
- Pray for his health.
- Pray for his work.
- Pray he will be obedient to the Lord.
- Pray Scripture over him (Prov. 3:5-6 is a great place to start!).
- Pray specifically for the current situations in your lives.
- Pray for the challenges he is facing.
- Pray for his fears.
How do I bless my husband?
Here’s some way you can truly show appreciation and bless your husband:
- Just ask. It’s not that difficult.
- Rack your brain. Think over the last few weeks.
- Less nagging. I am definitely still working on this one.
- Focused attention.
- Little words of encouragement.
- Brag about him.
- Pray for your husband.
What does the Bible say about a wife supporting her husband?
Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, rendered in the New International Version of the Bible as: “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Saviour.
How do you pray for your man?
How To Pray For Your Boyfriend
- Thank God for them being in you life.
- Pray God helps them through difficulties.
- Pray for their health and happiness.
- Ask God to bless your boyfriend with protection, guidance, strength ,and all of the things they most desire in life.
- Pray for your relationship to grow stronger.
How do I inspire my husband?
Keys to Motivating Your Husband
- Be Encouraging and Positive.
- Avoid Nagging and Constant Reminding.
- Communicate Clearly and Succinctly.
- Help Him Manage Stress the Right Way.
- Remind Him of the Rewards.
- Listen Attentively to Him.
- You May Not Know the Whole story.
How do I pray for the man I love?
God, I pray for his wisdom and strength, that in each of the days he faces, he knows he is loved, cared for, and never alone. When his mind drifts away from confidence and into despair, I ask that you fill him. I ask that you guide him.