How do I activate my iPhone voicemail?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now. .
- Enter a password then tap. Done. .
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done. .
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop. .
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Why isn’t my voicemail setup on my iPhone?
Open the Phone app > Click the Voicemail tab > Tap Set Up Now > Then you can create a voicemail password and tap Done > Next, enter your password again to confirm it and tap Done > Select Custom or Default and tap Save.
How do you set up voicemail on iPhone 4s AT?
Set up voicemail
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap Voicemail. Note: Alternately, you can set up voicemail by pressing and holding the number 1 key.
- Your Visual Voicemail box will be displayed. All new voicemail messages will be displayed here. Note: View Access Voicemail for tips to manage voicemail.
How do I turn on voicemail?
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Tap on Call settings and select Voicemail.
- Sometimes you may need to type ‘voicemail’ on your Settings search or browse manually to figure out the right path to access voicemail settings.
- When you access Voicemail setup settings, select your carrier under Voicemail Service.
How do I reset my voicemail password on my iPhone 4s?
Change your voicemail settings Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
How do I change the voicemail on my iPhone 4?
Apple iPhone – Change Voicemail Greeting
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. .
- Voicemail. then tap. Greeting.
- Custom. to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Record. to begin recording the custom greeting message. To listen to your recording before saving, tap.
- Stop. to end recording then tap. Save.