What do you write on a sweet 16 birthday invitation?
Wording samples: Birthday Invitations Wording Sweet Sixteen. An enchanted moment that is the scene, our princess Candice is sweet sixteen! The magnificent day is here at last, dinner & dancing, a dynamic blast!
What are some fun ideas for a 16th birthday party?
6 Fun Sweet 16 Party Games and Activities
- Scavenger Hunt. Send your teen party guests off on a scavenger hunt to find things hidden around your party venue.
- Roller Skating. Add some retro fun to the sweet 16 celebration with some roller skating.
- Photo Booth.
- Dance Off.
- Lip Sync Contest.
- Truth or Dare.
How do you wish someone a 16th birthday?
Here are some sweet 16 birthday wishes for a friend, classmate, or what-have-you.
- Happy Sweet 16!
- Happy Birthday to someone who puts the “sweet” in Sweet 16.
- Happy Sweet 16!
- Baby, you can drive my car!
- Happy Birthday to one sweet 16-year-old!
- Happy Sweet 16 to a young lady who is beautiful inside and out.
What is the average budget for a sweet 16?
A Sweet Sixteen party can range in cost from $300 all the way up to $25,000. Sweet Sixteen parties can be formal, casual, or semi-formal; they can range from modest parties at home with family and friends to large affairs with a DJ, makeup and hair stylists, and hotel ballrooms.
What kind of food do you serve at a sweet 16 party?
Try foods like chicken wings or chicken fingers, served with blue cheese and ranch dressing, tacos, quesadillas, french fries, slider burgers, onion rings and chips and dip. For dessert serve cupcakes, fruit skewers, cookies, brownies, marshmallow treats and ice cream cups.
Who do you invite to a Sweet 16 party?
You should invite whoever you want to be there on your special day. Remember, it’s not about the amount of people, but about how much the people mean to you and the reasons you want them there. Is 40 people too big for a sweet sixteen party? No, that sounds like a great amount of people!