What are the 14 zodiac signs dates?
For the rest of us, our zodiac signs have shifted to the following:
- Capricorn: Jan 20 – Feb 16.
- Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11.
- Pisces: March 11 – April 18.
- Aries: April 18 – May 13.
- Taurus: May 13 – June 21.
- Gemini: June 21 – July 20.
- Cancer: July 20 – August 10.
- Leo: August 10 – September 16.
What signs are what dates?
What Are the Zodiac Sign Dates?
- Aries Dates: March 21-April 19.
- Taurus Dates: April 20-May 20.
- Gemini Dates: May 21-June 20.
- Cancer Dates: June 21-July 22.
- Leo Dates: July 23-August 22.
- Virgo Dates: August 23-September 22.
- Libra Dates: September 23-October 22.
- Scorpio Dates: October 23-November 21.
What dates are two signs?
What is the zodiac cusp theory?
- Aries-Taurus, aka the Cusp of Power: April 16–22.
- Taurus-Gemini, aka the Cusp of Energy: May 17–23.
- Gemini-Cancer, aka the Cusp of Magic: June 17–23.
- Cancer-Leo, aka the Cusp of Oscillation: July 19–25.
- Leo-Virgo, aka the Cusp of Exposure: August 19–25.
How many zodiac signs do we have?
12 different signs
We have gazed at the stars and charted the 12 different signs of the zodiac typically used in astrology.
Do we have 3 zodiac signs?
Your sun, moon, and rising signs are known as your “big three” signs in astrology — think of them as your most significant astrological stats. These three signs are super important in your birth chart, and each rules over its own part of your personality and overall self.
Can you have 2 zodiac signs?
Can you have two zodiac signs? Not exactly. Rather than technically being born under two signs, people born on a zodiac cusp are unique individuals whose date of birth brings the energy and traits of two distinct signs together, creating a separate astrological personality with blended qualities.