How does Bar Golf work?
Pub golf or bar golf is a recreational drinking game involving a selection of either nine or eighteen pubs (Public House/Bar), creating a “course” to be played by two or more people. It is essentially a pub crawl made into a game. Unlike the actual game of golf, pub golf involves no ball or fairway.
How do you do the bar in golf?
Rules for Pub Golf
- Do your research – pick your nine pubs (preferably golf themed)
- One drink per bar. Once you’re finished mark it off your card.
- Each drink/gulp/swig counts of said drink counts as a “shot”
- The Player with the lowest score after the nine “holes” wins.
How do you make a pub golf scorecard?
Pub Golf Scorecard
- Choose your pub crawl name. Pub crawl name.
- Enter the pubs and drinks on your course. Pub name Drink Par. Choose a par.
- Enter the rules of your course. Some examples include. Drinks must be consumed within 15 minutes Add this rule.
- Generate your scorecard. Generate Scorecard PDF.
Does everyone drink in pub golf?
Choosing Drinks for you Pub Golf Event The drinks you choose for your event is entirely up to you. A common practice is to use shots for par one and par two holes.
Do you play pub golf in pairs?
All players will pair up, keep each other’s scores and drink within sight of their playing partner. Water hazards: Players are not allowed to go to the toilet at any hole deemed a ‘water hazard’ Doing so will result in a penalty.
What do you need for pub golf?
You Will Need:
- Golfing Gear.
- Pub Golf Course (9 holes or 18)
- Score Cards.
How do you play the drinking game in golf?
Beer etiquette dictates that the winner drinks the first one with the loosers (1 [drink] 2, 3, 4, etc]. If he who knocks is not the lowest score, then he looses and must double his score and drink with the remaining players.
How many rounds are in a pub in golf?
As we have already discussed, a pub golf outing consists of nine or eighteen rounds. Each round is of course a pub. And, you may choose to make one or more of those pubs a water or bunker hazard.
What do you wear to pub golf?
Polo shirts are generally the shirt of choice for pub golf. And, it is consider sportsman like to wear a shirt that is loud and proud in colour and pattern. The goal here is to be seen and heard. Pub golf Short: Pub golf is a long game so comfort is important.
How do you survive a pub in golf?
Choose a smaller group of pub golfers if needs be – to ensure the game is more fun – and ultimately safer. Know Your Limits – As with any pub crawl, it’s important you know your limits. Drink responsibly and always ensure friends or family members are on hand to take you home if needs be.