How do I contact Nwsc?
Reach us through
- Plot 3, Nakasero P.O BOX 7053 Kampala Mail Us.
- [email protected].
How do I check my Uganda water bill online?
- Under NWSC, select option 1 to Check Balance.
- Choose customer area. I.e. Kampala.
- Enter customer Ref. Code (extracted from the invoice)
- Confirm the Customer Ref. Code.
- Enter account PIN (four digits).
How do I apply for Nwsc?
NWSC Online Application Guide
- Step 1 Fill Personal Details.
- Step 2 Fill Address Details.
- Step 3 Fill Connection Details.
- Step 4 Upload Supporting Documents.
- Step 5 Review and Complete.
- Step 6 Download Application Form.
How do I pay my water bill in Uganda?
There are several methods of payment through online option i.e. through your mobile phone, bank automatic teller machine. Dial*165# and Select Pay Bill from the MTN menu. Enter the water business number. Enter your full water account number e.g. 123456-01.
How much is a unit of water by NWSC?
NWSC 😷🇺🇬 on Twitter: “@sekandiron Dear customer, a unit of water has 1000 litres. These are 50 (20 litre jerrycans) of water. #Waterman” / Twitter.
How can I check my water bill by meter number?
1. Check Bill by SMS. To check your water bill by SMS, compose a text message with your Nairobi Water account number and send it to 20557.
How much is for the new water connection in Uganda?
The cost including 18% VAT and Ug shs 1,500 service charge would total Ug shs 15,896. Hence, the minimum average monthly cost estimate for water for an average household ranges from Ug shs 10,461.51 to Ug shs 15,896 depending on operator.
What are the requirements for water connection?
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW WATER SERVICE CONNECTION APPLICATION?
- Driver’s License duly issued by the Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- Professional ID duly issued by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC)
- Voter’s ID duly issued by the Commission on Elections (COMELEC)