How do I clear my cache iOS 7?
How to clear the cache, history, and cookies in Safari
- Open the Settings app and tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data. Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies.
- Your device will ask if you really want to clear Safari’s data. Confirm your choice.
Where is the cache on iPhone 7?
Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. The apps at the top are the ones occupying the most space. Tap on an app to see how much Documents and Data it has. This is all the cache, login details, and offline content the app has accumulated over time.
How do I clear cache in Safari iOS?
Delete history, cache, and cookies To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
How do I clear iOS cache on iPhone?
How to clear cache on iPhone: Clear browser cache
- Go to Settings (the app with the gear icon).
- Scroll down until you see Safari. Tap it.
- Tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- A message will appear warning you that clearing your cache will remove history, cookies and other browsing data. Tap on “Clear History and Data.”
How do I free up space on my iPhone 7 Plus?
Open your iPhone’s Settings menu, tap General and go to iPhone Storage. You’ll see a list of your apps along with how much space each app occupies and the last time you used it. Scroll through the list and try deleting apps that you haven’t used in a long time. Get rid of apps you haven’t used in a long time.
How do you do a cache clean up?
- Open your browser.
- Android browser: Go to Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Chrome: Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy.
- Android browser: Tap Clear cache, Clear history, and Clear all cookie data as appropriate.
What is Safari cache on iPhone?
Your iPhone’s cache is where your phone stores app data and Safari browser memory. Think of it just as clearing the cache on a browser like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Clearing the cache can clean up unneeded junk and help improve performance and clear space on your phone.
How do I clean up my iPhone 7?
How to clean an iPhone 7 or later
- Remove your phone case.
- Turn the phone off and disconnect any attached cables.
- Gently moisten your lint-free cloth with water.
- Wipe lightly at the phone, applying minimal pressure.
- Dry the phone with another clean cloth as soon as you are done.