Why is Facebook app not working on Android?
Try refreshing your browser or reopening the site; on a mobile app, close and reopen the app. You can also check to see if Facebook is offline and then restart your device, update apps, and clear your cache.
How do you fix Facebook wrong on Android?
Solutions to the Something went wrong on Facebook error
- Refresh the Page.
- Log out and Log Back into Your Account.
- Clear the browser cache and cookie files.
- Clear the troublesome browser extensions.
- Try using a VPN.
- Disable the VPN.
- Check your connection and Reset the Network.
- Use an Alternate browser.
Why does Facebook app keep crashing?
Crashing of Facebook and Messenger is not a new thing on a device. It mostly happens if your Android device is clogged or has not been updated for a while. Either the app or the device could be the reason of the crashing.
How do you reset Facebook on Android?
How to Reset Facebook Settings
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page.
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
How do I reset my Facebook app on Android?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.
Can I uninstall and reinstall Facebook without losing everything?
Nothing. Facebook will not delete them. That’s because those are saved in the cloud storage to your account and not on your phone. If you reinstall Facebook or access it from the website, you will see those photos. Only if you delete them from Facebook explicitly, they will be removed.