Who died November 6?
Richard Gordon, Apollo 12 astronaut who flew around the moon, dies at 88. MAGGIE BOYLE, English folk singer and flutist, dies of cancer at 57. ACE PARKER, U.S. NFL Hall of Fame quarterback, dies at 101. CLIVE DUNN, English actor and comedian, dies at 92.
Who died on 5th November 2006?
- Samuel Bowers, 82, American former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, convicted over murder of Vernon Dahmer, cardiac arrest.
- Chen Ding-nan, 63, Taiwanese Justice Minister (2000–2005), lung cancer.
- Chuck DeShane, 87, American football quarterback (Detroit Lions).
Who died on 9th November 2006?
- Ed Bradley, American journalist and CBS news correspondent (60 Minutes), dies of complications from lymphocytic leukemia at 65.
- Ellen Willis, American journalist and feminist, dies at 64.
- Markus Wolf, East German Intelligence Director, dies at 83.
What celebrities died in November?
The people who died on this day are less famous than people who died in other months.
- #2 George H. W. Bush. Thursday, June 12, 1924 – Friday, November 30, 2018.
- #3 Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz.
- #4 Francisco Franco.
- #5 Charles de Gaulle.
- #6 Catherine the Great.
- #7 Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
- #8 John Milton.
- #9 Leo Tolstoy.
Is November 6 a Scorpio?
A Scorpio born on November 6th will love a work of art for their birthday, and anything musical, joyful and colorful will boost their spirit and make them feel alive.
What Zodiac is Nov 6?
Who died December 2006?
Michael Jonas Evans, 57, American actor (The Jeffersons), throat cancer. Kate Fleming, 41, American actress, audio book producer and narrator, drowned. John Hamilton, 84, British politician, leader of Liverpool City Council (1983–1986), lung disease. Robert Long, 63, Dutch singer, cancer.
What happened 5th November 2006?
2006 – Saddam Hussein, the former president of Iraq, and his co-defendants Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, are sentenced to death in the al-Dujail trial for their roles in the 1982 massacre of 148 Shia Muslims.
What did the moon look like on November 3 2006?
On this day the Moon was in a Waxing Gibbous phase. This phase is when the moon is more than 50% illuminated but not yet a Full Moon. The phase lasts about 7 days with the moon becoming more illuminated each day until the Full Moon.
What famous person died in November 2020?
Nikki McKibbin, 42, American singer-songwriter and reality show contestant (American Idol), brain aneurysm. Des Moore, 88, Australian economist. Jorge Núñez Sánchez, 73, Ecuadorian writer and historian, cancer. Ronnie Peel, 74, Australian guitarist and singer (Thunderclap Newman, The La De Da’s, John Paul Young).