Who becomes the 7h Hokage in Naruto?
Depicts the day that Naruto Uzumaki became the 7th Hokage.
Does Naruto become the 6th Hokage?
In the Naruto spinoff series Boruto, Naruto finally achieved his dream of becoming the Hokage, following his team leader Kakashi in the role.
Who are the 8 Hokages?
Naruto: Who Are The 8 Hokages In The Series?
- 1 Naruto Uzumaki – Seventh Hokage.
- 2 Kakashi Hatake – Sixth Hokage.
- 3 Danzō Shimura – Sixth Hokage Candidate.
- 4 Tsunade – Fifth Hokage.
- 5 Minato Namikaze – Fourth Hokage.
- 6 Hiruzen Sarutobi – Third Hokage.
- 7 Tobirama Senju – Second Hokage.
- 8 Hashirama Senju – First Hokage.
Who is the 7th Hokage in Naruto?
The Seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki is the current leader of Konoha and also the strongest of all the Kage. Although Naruto’s start was shaky, over the years, he has mastered various Jutsu and overcome his weaknesses with sheer hard work.
What are all the Hokage names in Naruto?
Who is the strongest Hokage?
Naruto Uzumaki. Finally made it to the first stop.
Who are all of the Hokage in Naruto?
Naruto: All Hokage, Ranked By Maturity. In the Naruto world, the Hokage serves as the respected leader and protector of the Leaf Village. Some Hokage were more mature than others, however. The Hokage are the military and political leaders of the Leaf Village in the Naruto universe. Over the course of the series, there have been a total of seven