Which styling gel is best for edges?
The Best Edge Control, According to Baby-Hair Professionals
- Design Essentials Natural Honey & Shea Edge Tamer Hair Gel.
- Got2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel.
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste.
- Instant Control Edge & Braid Gel Max.
- OGX Natural Finish + Aspen Texture Molding Paste.
Which Got2b is best for edges?
Lay your edges with Ultra Glued Styling Gel – the strongest got2b hold ever! This styling gel has a non-sticky, non-greasy formula which will smooth your baby hairs and keep your lace front in place without any white residue.
Which gel is best for edges in South Africa?
Here are 9 edge-control products to try:
- ORS Olive Oil Edge Control Gel, R96,99.
- Mizani Edge Taming Gel, R211.
- Sofn’free Styling Gel, R51,99.
- Dark and Lovely 48H Extra Hold Styling Gel, R39,99.
- Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel, R169,99.
- Cantu Extra Hold Edge Gel, R139,99.
What should I use to set my edges?
In general, we recommend either oil, butter, or gel to help your edges lay. Additionally, you’ll need to choose your styling tool of choice. For generations, those with natural hair have used toothbrushes to slick down any tiny baby hairs that didn’t make it into the style.
What’s the strongest Got2b glued?
The Yellow tube: The Got 2b glued water resistant spiking glue
- Very strong hold 9/10.
- comes in a white paste form.
- works well without the freeze blast spray,
- Stays put and clear when wet.
- May leave residue under frontal when not applied properly.
Is Shine N Jam Good for edges?
Primarily used to smooth the edges of the hair line, Shine ‘n Jam also helps maintain and control your look between salon visits. Don’t be afraid to flat-iron.
What edge control does not turn white?
Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste was the very first product I found and loved during my initial search for an edge tamer. It gives a brilliant shine, conditions, and holds without turning white or flaking. It controls and tames edges without drying them out or causing breakage.
What can I use instead of edge control?
You can use conditioner, hair gel, or even oil instead of edge control products.