Which are the best notes for IIT JEE?
Chemistry Jee Mains Notes Download Pdf
|Jee Mains Notes Chapterwise||Download Notes|
|Mole Concept Jee Mains Notes||Download Notes|
|Solid State Jee Mains Notes||Download Notes|
|Chemical Kinetics Jee Mains Notes||Download Notes|
|Chemical Equilibrium Jee Mains Notes||Download Notes|
How do I make revision notes for IIT JEE?
How to make well organized notes?
- Making organized notes is important.
- Divide your notes into headings, subheadings, sub-subheadings.
- Many times there are some big concepts which can’t be written fully in notes.
- It is better to make notes in a binded notebook.
- Write the name of the subject on the notebook.
Is Byjus study material for JEE good?
Meanwhile, BYJU’S also provides some of the best study materials for JEE. Our lessons are prepared by specialized experts and are available in pdf format. We provide accurate solutions along with clear diagrams wherever necessary. Students can easily download these.
Is Vedantu JEE Youtube channel good for JEE mains?
Answer. Hello dear! Both the channels are better for JEE preparation.
Should I make IIT notes?
Making notes are an essential component of any competitive preparation, be it IIT-JEE, NEET, CLAT, or any other exams. Writing or recording notes helps motor, visual and auditory recall, making the concepts easier to remember.
Are short notes important?
Making short notes helps a lot during revision sessions, especially in class 12, when you need to revise a big topic in say, 2 hours. You can’t read the entire book. You can read the short notes and then directly go for problem-solving.
How can I revise fast for JEE?
Revision Tips for JEE Main and Advanced
- Make Use of the Revision Notes and Flashcards Regularly.
- Prepare a Proper Study Time-table and Stick To It.
- At the time of Revision, Don’t Focus on Learning Anything New.
- Practice ample of Past year’s Question papers and Mock Tests:
- Take Breaks and Ensure a Healthy Sleep Cycle:
How do I complete a syllabus in one day?
Take lots of breaks. Consider working for 45 minutes, and then taking a 15-minute break. During your break, feel free to check your email, use your phone, or get up and walk around. One way of creating a break schedule for yourself is the 50/10 method. Study diligently for 50 minutes, without distractions.