Where are commvault logs stored?
By default the log files are sent to the \Log Files\WBALogs\ folder on the CommServe computer.
How do I get commvault logs?
To view the log files of a CommServe, MediaAgent, or client computer.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click a CommServe, MediaAgent, or client computer, click View, and then click Log Files.
- To see a specific log file, either select the log file name from the list or type the name of the log file in the field provided.
Where is the default log location on a server?
By default, the local server log file is located in the logs directory below the server instance root directory; for example, DOMAIN_NAME\servers\SERVER_NAME\logs\SERVER_NAME. log , where DOMAIN_NAME is the name of the directory in which you located the domain and SERVER_NAME the name of the server instance.
Where can I find a logfile?
Most log files are located in the /var/log/ directory. Some applications such as httpd and samba have a directory within /var/log/ for their log files. You may notice multiple files in the log file directory with numbers after them. These are created when the log files are rotated.
How do I send commvault logs?
By default, logs are sent to Commvault support. Click Send logs….Procedure
- CommCell details page: Click Manage > CommCell, and then in the upper right of the page click Send logs.
- Servers details page: Click Manage > Servers, in the Actions column for the server, click the action button , and then click Send logs.
How do I send a log file?
Right-click on the log file and choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. This will create a zip archive of the logs, you can then attach that to an email or provide the file however you’d like to. After you send the compressed logs to us it is safe to delete both the compressed and uncompressed log files.
How do I monitor my commvault backups?
- Virtualization >
- Monitor Backups > Alerts > Jobs > Viewing Events. Checking Readiness. Using the Commvault NOW Mobile App > Monitoring Replication and Initiating Operations > Monitoring Unusual File Activity and Ransomware Detection > Using Process Manager to View and Manage Commvault Services >
How do I upload commvault logs?
- From the navigation pane, go to the page from where you want to send the logs:
- Under Output, upload automatically to the default location or a local or network path:
- Under Information, select the type of logs to include.
- Under Advanced, select additional information and options to include in the bundle.
How do I view Windows server logs?
Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel > System & Security and double-click Administrative tools. Double-click Event Viewer. Select the type of logs that you wish to review (ex: Application, System)
What is the default base for log?
While the base of a common logarithm is 10, the base of a natural logarithm is the special number e. Although this looks like a variable, it represents a fixed irrational number approximately equal to 2.718281828459….
|Problem||Find log3 25.9.|
|Evaluate the quotient.|
Where is IIS log files located?
Log file directory: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles.
Where are Linux logs stored?
Linux System Logs Linux has a special directory for storing logs called /var/log . This directory contains logs from the OS itself, services, and various applications running on the system.