What was the best match of WrestleMania 29?
Every Match From WrestleMania 29, Ranked From Worst To Best
- 1 The Undertaker Vs. CM Punk.
- 2 Triple H Vs. Brock Lesnar.
- 3 The Rock Vs. John Cena.
- 4 Team Hell No Vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston.
- 5 Alberto Del Rio Vs. Jack Swagger.
- 6 Wade Barrett Vs. The Miz.
- 7 Fandango Vs. Chris Jericho.
- 8 The Shield Vs.
What did Cena say to The Rock WrestleMania 29?
Well, there’s good news, because in a recent Q&A session, Cena actually told the world what he said in the moment: “I actually told him that he had taken a picture with me when I was an employee at Gold’s Gym back in the year 2000 when The Rock was like, meteoric.
Who did John Cena beat for WWE at WrestleMania 29?
Nine professional wrestling matches were contested at the event, with one match contested on the Pre-Show. In the main event, John Cena defeated The Rock to win his record eleventh WWE Championship, as well as avenging his loss to The Rock in the main event of WrestleMania XXVIII.
What is the most underrated WrestleMania?
5 Most Underrated Matches In WrestleMania History (& 4 Most Overrated)
- 1 Underrated: CM Punk Vs Randy Orton (WrestleMania 27)
- 2 Overrated: Andre The Giant Vs Hulk Hogan ( WrestleMania 3)
- 3 Underrated: Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 21)
- 4 Overrated: Sting Vs Triple H (WrestleMania 31)
Does The Rock have a 6 pack?
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson told WIRED that an old injury prevents him from having six-pack abs. The actor previously tore a muscle during a wrestling match that required emergency surgery. The surgery left him with “five and a half pack” abs, Johnson said.
When did rock tear quad?
Like Triple H when he tore his quad during a tag team match on Raw in 2001, him toughing it out for the remainder of the match is a testament to his hardiness and to his respect for pro wrestling.