What vegetable is highest in protein?
Although all fruits and vegetables contain protein, some contain more than others. Vegetables with the most protein include broccoli, spinach, asparagus, artichokes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts, which typically contain 4–5 grams of protein per cooked cup ( 96 , 97 , 98 , 99 , 100 , 101 , 102 ).
What are the top 10 high protein vegetables?
The 10 best vegetables for protein
- Chinese cabbage, or bok choy.
- Mustard greens.
- Collard greens.
- Brussels sprouts. Brussels sprouts are a great addition to most diets.
- Cauliflower. Like broccoli, cauliflower provides a high amount of protein for the number of calories it delivers.
What fruit and vegetables have the most protein?
High-Protein Vegetables, Ranked from Highest to Lowest Protein:
- Green Peas. 1 cup: 8.6 g protein.
- Artichokes. 1 cup: 4.8 g protein.
- Sweet Corn. 1 cup: 4.7 g protein.
- Avocado. 1 cup: 4.6 g protein.
- Asparagus. 1 cup: 4.3 g protein.
- Brussels Sprouts. 1 cup: 4 g protein.
- Mushrooms. 1 cup: 4 g protein.
- Kale. 1 cup: 3.5 g protein.
What foods are pure protein?
Here are 10 foods that are almost pure protein, comprising 80% of calories or more.
- Chicken breast. Chicken is one of the most commonly consumed high protein foods.
- Turkey breast. Turkey is a low fat source of protein.
- Egg whites.
- Dried fish.
Which juice is rich in protein?
Orange Juice vs Whole Oranges
|Orange juice||Fresh orange|
|Fiber||0.5 grams||3 grams|
|Protein||2 grams||1 gram|
|Vitamin A||4% of the RDI||6% of the RDI|
|Vitamin C||137% of the RDI||116% of the RDI|