What is the responsibility of a life planner AIA?
To help participants understand the concepts of life insurance through the different life stages and in relation to the AIA Sales Cycle and the Buy-Sell model. It emphasizes the importance of needs-based selling through the use of the Customer Fact-Finding (CFF) form in the insurance application.
What is life planner?
Life planners know that peoples’ goals, values, and personal experiences are inextricably tied to financial well-being. They are trained to take a person’s entire self into account when building financial strategies, to set people up for holistic success. Life Planning starts with you and your vision.
How do I check my AIA payment?
how to retrieve your premium / contribution statement in my aia
- Register and/or login to your MY AIA account.
- Upon logging in, click on My Statements & Letters.
- On the View Statement page, click on Policy Statements. Then select the Name and Year of the premium / contribution statement to view and print the statement.
How can I surrender AIA insurance in Malaysia?
Call our Care Line to inform us of your decision or email [email protected] and your cancellation request will be attended to. Life insurance plans can be cancelled within 15 days after you receive the contract with full refund of the premium charged.
What is AIA wealth planner?
Careers with AIA Our team of Wealth Planners help individuals, families and businesses to plan for a stable future by preparing for the unexpected so that they can protect what matters to them the most.
What is EPL in AIA?
launching the exclusive Elite Premier Leaders Programme at AIA Malaysia’s National Business Kick Off 2020 held in early January this year. Kuala Lumpur, 22 January 2020 – Leading insurer AIA Bhd. continues to innovate in agency training and recruitment with the launch of its unique Elite Premier Leaders programme.
Who is Erin Condren?
Erin Condren was a new mother of twins when she decided to ditch her career in apparel manufacturing. She had spent years in the industry, working 12-hour days in a sewing factory, before launching a line with her brother: a venture that went south with the rest of the economy in the aftermath of 9/11.
How much does an Erin Condren planner cost?
How Much Do Erin Condren Planners Cost? Here’s a breakdown of the main costs you can expect with Erin Condren’s (EC’s) planners for teachers: Spiral Bound Teacher Planner with no customization= $55-$65. Customized Teacher Planner= up to $78**
How do I make an AIA payment?
- Homepage: Click on “Pay Online”
- Homepage: Select MY AIA from the top panel > click “Pay Online”
- Homepage: Scroll down to My Plans and select one of your policies > Click “Update Payment Details” > Select “Make A Payment”
How do I contact AIA?
How do I withdraw from AIA?
- 1 CHECK PPA ACCOUNT. 1.1 CHECK PPA WEBSITE IN CASE APPLICANT HAS AN EXISTING PPA ACCOUNT NO.
- 2 AIA WITHDRAWAL FORM. 2.1 CUSTOMER FILL UP THE AIA WITHDRAWAL FORM.
- 3 CUSTOMER’S DETAILS (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER) 3.1 CHECK CUSTOMER’S IDENTITY & MAKE COPY OF HIS IDENTITY CARD.
- 4 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Can I surrender my AIA policy online?
Yes, you have the option to cancel or surrender your policy.