What is the meaning of havir?
A submission from Canada says the name Havir means “‘Come milk the cows’ (come havir)”.
What is the meaning of Mistead?
to read incorrectly
1 : to read incorrectly. 2 : to misinterpret in or as if in reading totally misread the lesson of history— Christopher Hollis. Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About misread.
What is the meaning of Emithing?
to give or send forth; discharge.
What is the closest meaning to prodigious?
Some common synonyms of prodigious are monstrous, stupendous, and tremendous. While all these words mean “extremely impressive,” prodigious suggests a marvelousness exceeding belief, usually in something felt as going far beyond a previous maximum (as of goodness, greatness, intensity, or size).
How do you spell hair hair?
Statistics for hair “Hair.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hair.
What is another word for misread?
In this page you can discover 10 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for misread, like: misinterpret, misconstrue, misapprehend, misconceive, mistake, misunderstand, misquote, mis-read, misrepresent and understand.
How do you spell miss red?
verb (used with or without object), mis·read [mis-red], mis·read·ing [mis-ree-ding]. to read wrongly. to misunderstand or misinterpret.
What is meaning of Emit in Marathi?
produce and discharge (something, especially gas or radiation). translation of ’emit’ बाहेर टाकणे, सोडणे
How do you use emitting in a sentence?
Emitting sentence example
- He entered her room, emitting enough of his power to hide him from her senses.
- Lodge was, however, fully aware that it was necessary for syntonic telegraphy to provide a radiator capable of emitting sustained trains of waves.
What is a prodigious person?
1. Prodigious is defined as something very big or powerful, or something extraordinary. A tall, huge wave that comes rolling into shore is an example of something prodigious. An example of someone prodigious is a child who is gifted at playing piano at a young age.
How do you use prodigious?
Prodigious sentence example
- He took the prodigious leap.
- He had many prodigious diving feats.
- He had a prodigious appetite, being able to consume nine pounds of steak at a meal.
- He had to take prodigious quantities of Paracetamol for his spinal pain.
- Look out for prodigious talent Mark Allen in the semi finals.