What is the default username and password for Xfinity?
This is the Wireless Gateway’s administration site. The default settings to open the Admin Tool are: Username: admin. Password: password (case sensitive)
How do I reset my Xfinity gateway username and password?
- Unplug your Gateway’s power.
- Press and hold the Reset button.
- Keep pressing the button and plug the Gateway back in.
- Hold the button for another 30 seconds.
- Wait for your Gateway to restart.
- Log in with the password on your Gateway’s label.
- Change your name and password to something easy to remember.
Why is my Xfinity password not working?
Unplug your equipment, wait one minute, and then plug it back in. This method, known as powercycling or rebooting, can fix many connection problems. Make sure your account is up to date on payments by going to the Billing tab in My Account (you may be asked to sign in using your Xfinity ID and password first).
Why is Xfinity app not working?
Close and try re-opening the app. Log out and log in to the app. Turn the device on and off. Reinstall the app with the latest version.
How do I find my Xfinity username?
To find your Xfinity ID in the My Account app:
- Sign in to the Xfinity My Account app on your mobile phone.
- In Account Information, your username can be found underneath your name.
How do I reset my Comcast Gateway?
Restarting Your Gateway via the Xfinity My Account App Open the Xfinity My Account app (available on Apple and Android devices). Scroll down and select the Internet tile. Select your modem, then select Restart this device (which can take up to seven minutes).
Why is WiFi saying incorrect password?
Try The Original Password If you reset your router, or if it happened accidentally, then the network might have defaulted back to the original password. The original password can typically be found on the back of your router.
What is Xfinity username?
Your Xfinity username is part of your Xfinity ID, which you can use to sign in. It’s also your @comcast.net email handle.