What is RefersToRange in VBA?
The RefersToRange method: Returns the Range object referred to by a Name object. For example, let’s say I want to read the values only in the print area of the current worksheet.
How do I set a range Value in VBA?
To set a cell range’s value with VBA, follow these steps:
- Identify and return a Range object representing the cell range whose value you want to set (CellRange).
- Set the cell range’s value with the Range. Value or Range. Value2 property (ValueOrValue2 = CellRangeValue).
What does .Value mean in VBA?
Not all VBA methods can be used with all types of references. For example, the “Value” method tells Excel to store a value in a relevant cell, or an array of values in a relevant range. If you stored a range of values in a variable, you cannot use the value method to attach that array to a single cell.
How do I set a range value in Excel?
Follow these steps to change the range reference:
- On the Ribbon, click the Formulas tab.
- Click Name Manager.
- In the list, click on the name that you want to change.
- In the Refers To box, change the range reference, or drag on the worksheet, to select the new range.
- Click the check mark, to save the change.
Do loops exit until?
|Optional. One or more statements that are repeated while, or until, condition is True .
|Optional. Transfers control to the next iteration of the Do loop.
|Optional. Transfers control out of the Do loop.
|Required. Terminates the definition of the Do loop.
How do I create a dynamic macro?
Use Dynamic Ranges in Pivot Tables
- Select a cell in the database.
- Choose Data | PivotTable and PivotChart Report.
- Select ‘Microsoft Excel List or Database’, click Next.
- For the range, type myData , then click Next.
- Click the Layout button.
- Drag field buttons to the row, column and data areas.
- Click OK, then click Finish.
What is a dynamic macro?
A Confluence macro that loads remote content as an iframe. Dynamic Content Macros render content on every page request and are suitable for add-ons that need to display content that changes over time, that calls for dynamic interaction, or that is specific to the authenticated user.