What is R3 program in SSS?
R3 File Generator program was developed to assist employers in the preparation of their monthly contribution report.
How do I apply R3?
From the Web
- At the SSS home page, click on the R3 Page icon.
- Click on the “R3 File Generator” link and save the file, R3FGComp_, into a dedicated folder in your computer. Rename the folder. (
- Double click on the R3FGComp_ and uncompress the file in the same folder.
- Proceed to Installing the R3 File Generator.
How do I use LMS generator?
Here’s a quick guide on how to generate SSS LMS report.
- Go to Report.
- Click SSS.
- Click SSS- LMS.
- Fill in necessary details, you may also refer to the government OR records here: How to Add Government Records.
- You can now print Employee List Report in pdf file.
What is R3 and R5 in SSS?
SSS Form R5 – Employer Contributions Payment Return: This form is submitted monthly together with the SSS form R3 (see form #2 below). It looks like a bank deposit slip where you will need to write all the information like the following: Employer No. Business Name.
How can I do my SSS contribution online?
- Log in to your My.SSS account.
- Select Payment Reference Number (PRN) – Contribution on the Main Menu.
- Click Generate PRN.
- Select Your Membership Type, Applicable Period You Want To Pay for, and Your New SSS Contribution Amount.
- Copy the Payment Reference Number (PRN)
- Make a Payment.
How do I report a resigned employee to SSS?
Report all employees for coverage, regardless of status of employment, within thirty (30) days from actual employment date using the Employment Report Form (SS Form R-1A) for submission to any SSS branch, or online via the employer’s My. SSS account in the SSS website (www.sss.gov.ph).
What is SSS LMS file generator?
The SSS LMS (Loan Management System) Program is a software program produced by SSS for the employers to easily manage their employee’s loans.
How do I upload an R3 file online?
Upload and Submit R3 Collection List Online
- Fill in the information required – Receipt Date, Receipt Number, amount paid and then upload the SSS Text File you saved in your computer from the R3 Project File Generation.
- Check the details you have entered and make sure they are accurate to avoid errors in uploading.
What is SSS Form R5?
SSS Form R5 – Employer Contributions Payment Return: This form is submitted monthly together with the SSS form R3 (see form #2 below). It looks like a bank deposit slip where you will need to write all the information like the following: Employer No. Business Name. Business Address.
What is SBR SSS?
If mode of payment is through the Payment Transaction Number bank, enter the complete 8-character Special Bank Receipt (SBR) number [consisting of six (6) numeric and two (2) alphabetic characters.]
How much is the monthly contribution in SSS for voluntary?
Effective January 2021, SSS has increased its contribution rate from 12 percent to 13 percent and adjusted the monthly salary credits (MSC) for members to P3,000 as minimum and P25,000 as maximum. This is equivalent to a monthly contribution of P390/month or P3,250/month, respectively.