What is considered viral on Pinterest?
I couldn’t really tell you what officially classes as a ‘viral’ pin. But I’d say 130,000 impressions and 3,400 click throughs to a single blog post in the last 30 days is pretty good. Plus, a lot of those click throughs happened in a day! And of those, over 400 sessions were for the viral pin post.
Can you go viral on Pinterest?
Once you pin an image or video, it’s immediately posted to your followers’ “New” pages. After that, you have a very short window of time for it to go viral on Pinterest.
HOW DO pins get viral on Pinterest?
HOW TO POST YOUR PINS PROPERLY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GOING VIRAL
- create eye-catching pins – COVERED.
- optimise your pin with keywords – COVERED.
- optimise your boards with keywords – COVERED.
- pin images from your blog posts as well as your pins.
- pin at the correct frequency and time.
- pin to your most relevant board first.
How do I go viral on Pinterest 2021?
Add a Catchy Title – Pins with captivating titles get more saves and clicks, that’s a fact! And remember, the more people interact with your pin the higher its chances of going viral on Pinterest! When you’re writing a new blog post you should come up with at least 5 different Pinterest titles.
How many impressions is viral on Pinterest?
Luck depending; you’re now 6-weeks into your Pinterest journey, maximum, and ready to fire an ungodly, server melting number of visitors directly at your website. You’ve amassed 500+ followers, and have had over 25 repins achieve some level of viral growth (say 10,000+ impressions).
HOW DO pins get viral?
Make Your Pins Go Viral
- CREATE PIN WORTHY IMAGES. I believe that this is the best way to get your pins re-pinned.
- ADD A PINTEREST “PIN IT” BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG. This is a really simple task that can easily be overlooked.
- KEEP RE-PINNING.
- PIN TO GROUP BOARDS.
- WRITE ALT TEXT.
- PIN OTHER PEOPLE’S STUFF.
- Author Bio: Tiffany.
How many monthly views is good on Pinterest?
over 50,000 views – You’re starting to gain traction on the platform. You are doing something right. Keep experimenting with different pin types and create more pin graphics for your posts that are already doing well. over 100,000 views – You are doing well and your blog traffic will likely start to pick up as well.
How do I make my pin popular?
How do I get my pins noticed on Pinterest?
- Pin what’s popular. It’s always a good idea to stay on-topic and share relevant content on Pinterest.
- Share images that perform.
- Write interesting and accurate descriptions, being mindful of Pinterest SEO.
- Make it easy for others to pin your content.
- Repin responsibly.