What is a good 10 year old movie?
Best movies for teens to add to your watch list
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
- The Baby-Sitters Club (1995)
- Queen of Katwe (2016)
- The Goonies (1985)
- Adventures in Babysitting (1987)
- The Princess Diaries (2001)
- Freaky Friday (2003)
Where can I watch kids TV?
The 10 Best Streaming Services for Kids
- Sling TV. Sling TV is the only live-streaming service containing Nickelodeon and Disney Junior as part of its channel selection.
- Hulu. When you hear Hulu, you hardly think “kids content”, but it’s there.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- YouTube TV.
Can an 8 year old watch a 12 film?
No one younger than 12 may see a 12A film in a cinema unless accompanied by an adult. Adults planning to take a child under 12 to view a 12A film should consider whether the film is suitable for that child. To help them decide, we recommend that they check the BBFCinsight for that film in advance.
How do you block SpongeBob on YouTube?
To block a specific channel from the YouTube app:
- Go to the channel page for the YouTube channel you want to block.
- Tap More .
- Tap Block channel for kids.
- A pop-up may surface alerting you that similar videos may still be available on other channels.
- Tap BLOCK next to the child you’d like to block this channel for.
What movie should a 7 year old watch?
Your seven year old will be saying, “wax on, wax off,” after he or she watches Ralph Macchio in the original Karate Kid. Other great movies that are featured on this top films for seven year olds list include James and the Giant Peach, Wreck-It Ralph and Despicable Me.
What is the best old time movie?
37 of the Best Classic Films Ever Made
- of 37. The Wizard of Oz (1939) Watch Now.
- of 37. Gone With The Wind (1939) Watch Now.
- of 37. Casablanca (1942) Watch Now.
- of 37. Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961)
- of 37. Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- of 37. West Side Story (1961)
- of 37. Citizen Kane (1941)
- of 37. Pyscho (1960)
What is considered a classic movie?
Classic films are often universal favorites that hold up after repeated rescreenings. Classics are renowned films of first rank, reference points in film mythology, or films that have become a part of American cultural folklore.
Is Big appropriate for 7 year olds?
Parents need to know that of if Big were released today, it would almost certainly earn a PG-13 rating. There’s some strong language (including one use of “f–k”) and some sexual situations (including a man fondling a woman’s breast). There’s also some drinking, smoking, and mild violence.