What is a descriptive picture?
An image description gives a short, simple explanation of a photo. This is a handy way to elaborate on a picture or add depth to a piece of content. However, there are different types of descriptions with specific requirements.
How do I put text under a picture in PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
- Select the Insert tab.
- Choose Text Box.
- Draw the text box in the appropriate spot in your presentation to serve as the caption.
- Select both your image and caption using the CTRL-key.
- Chose the Picture Format tab.
- Click Group, then Group from the pull-down.
How do I label a picture in PowerPoint?
Insert a caption for a picture
- Click the picture you want to add a caption to.
- Click References > Insert Caption.
- To use the default label (Figure), type your caption in the Caption box.
How do you add explanations in PowerPoint?
Add notes to your slides
- On the View menu, click Normal.
- Select the thumbnail of the slide you want to add notes to.
- The notes pane will appear beneath your slide. Click where it says Click to add notes and type whatever notes you’d like to add.
- To hide the notes pane, click the Notes button. on the task bar.
What is picture with caption layout in PowerPoint?
The Picture with Caption layout has a title placeholder, a caption placeholder and a placeholder for images. The Comparison layout has a title placeholder, two text placeholders and two content placeholders.
What are 2 types of description?
Two Types of Description: Objective and Impressionistic.
What are the three types of description?
The four types are:
- Location description.
- Character description.
- Action description.
- Emotion description.