What do you say in a sponsorship plaque?
Sponsor Plaque Wording
- Verify Spelling. Few things could be worse than creating an award that is misspelled or doesn’t properly represent your sponsor.
- Give A Title. Was your sponsor sharing money or services to a specific event or cause?
- Express Gratitude.
- Date or Location.
What do you write in a plaque of appreciation?
1. Option for Wording your Appreciation Awards or Gifts
- Thank You for All Your.
- Contributions to the. Project Name/Campaign/Goal.
- We truly appreciate your.
- Commitment and Dedication. Recipient Name. Date.
What do you say on plaques?
These plaques typically should include the same type of information, including the name of the recipient, the date you give the plaque — or the dates of service, if applicable — who is giving the plaque and a short description of why.
How do you write an appreciation award?
Sample Wording for Appreciation Awards
- Company Name. Presents this Award to. Recipient Name. In Appreciation of Their Hard Work. Date.
- In Appreciation. For Your Commitment to. Company Name. And Our Cause. Date.
- Thanks To. Recipient Name. For Helping us Reach Our Goals. Company Name. Date.
How do you write a congratulation letter for receiving an award?
Please accept my sincere congratulations on your achievement! You have worked hard to earn this position, and I’m sure you will do an outstanding job in motivating your team to new, heightened levels of sales performance. Best wishes for your continued success.
How do you write a congratulatory message for an award?
I wish you the every success.
- Write Your Letter Step-by-Step. Start with a direct statement of congratulations, specifically identifying the celebrated event.
- Acknowledge such things as the effort, dedication, energy, sacrifice, or skill necessary for the achievement.
- Express good wishes for future successes.
What to say to someone who received an award?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”