What do you call your top girlfriend?
Cute Nicknames For Girlfriends
- Cutie pie.
- Dream girl.
- Love bug.
What’s a cute Spanish nickname?
Cute Spanish Nicknames There are some creative Spanish nicknames, such as mi perrito (“my puppy”), mi cielito (“my little heaven”), and amorcito (“little love”). Some more cute couple nicknames: Media naranja – “My better half” or literally, “half an orange” Ojos de ángel – “Angel eyes” Mi reina – “My queen”
What nickname should I call my crush?
Things to call your partner
- Love (or lovely). It’ll do with or without a British accent.
- Boo. *cue Usher voice*
- Booboo Bear. This is for when you just start being nauseatingly in love (IYKYK).
- Honey Pot. Aww, and you’re his Winnie the Pooh.
- Baby Boy (or Baby Girl).
What do you call a Latina girl?
Cute Spanish nicknames for loved ones
- Mi Rey: My king / Mi Reina: My Queen. It doesn’t mean that person is royalty.
- Princesa/Príncipe. It translates Princess or Prince and is a common way to call your partner.
- Media Naranja.
- Darling: Mi Amor: My Love.
What do you call your top boyfriend?
75 Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend
- Stud Muffin.
- Boo Bear.
- Mister Man.
What can I call my BF?
Adorable Nicknames for Boyfriends
- Papa Bear.
- PIC (as in “partner-in-crime)
What are couple nicknames?
15 Sweet and Quirky Nicknames for Your Partner
- Babe. You can’t go wrong with this staple, adored by both wives and hubbies alike.
- Baby. “Baby” is another go-to nickname that will stick even after you have kids.
- Honey Bunny.