What characteristics are important in development?
- It is a continuous process.
- It follows a particular pattern like infancy, childhood, adolescence, maturity.
- Most traits are correlated in development.
- It is the result of interaction of individual and environment.
- It is predictable.
- It is both quantitative and qualitative.
What are the 5 characteristics of physical development?
5 Stages of Physical Development in Early Childhood
- Cognitive. This is your child’s ability to use logic and problem-solving skills, including the skill of thinking about thinking.
- Social and Emotional.
- Speech and Language.
- Fine Motor Skills.
- Gross Motor Skills.
What are the developmental characteristics of learners explain?
Development Characteristics of Learners
|Prep and Year 1 Developmental Characteristics of Learners|
|Moral developmental characteristics of learners.||· Level 1: Preconventional Level –Self Focused Morality (up to age 9):|
|Stage 1: individual obeys rules in order to avoid punishment|
What are the developmental characteristics of child learners?
What are the main characteristics of young learners?
- Young learners get bored quickly.
- Young learners are meaning-oriented.
- Young learners like to discover things.
- They prefer concrete activities.
- They are more egocentric.
- They are imaginative.
- They imitate.
What are the 4 characteristics of development?
It may be destructive for the other. (iii) Income is the most important component of development, but along with income, people also seek equal treatment, good health, peace, literacy, etc. (iv) For development, people look at mixed goals. (1) Different people have different developmental goals.
What are the different characteristics of growth and development?
Different characteristics of growth and development like intelligence, aptitudes, body structure, height, weight, color of hair and eyes are highly influenced by heredity. Sex: Sex is a very important factor which influences human growth and development.