What can you cook in an electric fondue?
Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker The non-stick coating means you can cook stir-fries, fried rice, and even noodles in this fondue pot.
How do you make chocolate fondue in a Cuisinart?
- Put the milk and heavy cream in the fondue pot. Set to Setting 4.5 to bring the mixture to a simmer, but not boiling.
- Reduce heat to Setting 3. Serve with biscotti, fresh or dried fruit, marshmallows, graham crackers, pretzels, angel food cake, brownies, etc.
What are good dippers for fondue?
What to Dip in Cheese Fondue
- Bread. Crusty bread is usually the #1 pick for cheese fondue because, well, it’s the best at soaking up all its cheesy goodness.
- Apples & Pears.
- Broccoli & Cauliflower.
- Bell Peppers.
- Roasted Potatoes.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Filet Mignon.
What oil is best for fondue?
If you are going to fondue, using a monounsaturated oil would be a better choice. Canola oil has very little flavor and a high enough smoke point. Extra virgin olive oil is acceptable, but virgin olive oil will have fewer impurities and thus an even higher smoke point.
How do you melt chocolate in a fondue maker?
You begin by adding about 12-ounces of chocolate to your fondue pot on low heat. Then, add in your heavy cream. Sprinkle in a pinch of sea salt and then you’ll start gently stirring the fondue as it begins to melt.
How do you melt chocolate for fondue?
- Put both chopped chocolates into a medium heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Pour the cream into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring often to ensure it does not overflow.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and leave to stand for 2 minutes – the chocolate will start to melt.
What side dishes go with meat fondue?
What To Serve with Meat Fondue – 16 Tasty Sides
- Sweet Pepper Spears. Meat fondues are a wonderful way to feed a crowd.
- Sweet Peppers. Peppers go really well with meat fondues.
- Blanched Pearl Onions.
- Baby Potatoes.
- Potato Fries.
- Avocado Fries.
- Sweet Potato Fries.