What can I do with old comic books?
Let’s dig into the options for disposal (and don’t you dare say recycling / fire kindling, you monsters!).
- 1) Sell The Comics, Clearly. This was my first idea, too!
- 2) Comics Collage Art.
- 3) Try Selling Them…
- 4) Give Up and Just Put Them Back in Short Boxes.
- 5) Donate to The Local Library.
Are old comic books worth anything?
A comic book that is torn up, well read, or bent is worth far less than a comic book that is in pristine condition. This can still be very relative because a very low graded copy of Action Comics #1 is still worth in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
What are some good comic ideas?
101 Ideas for a Comic
- Someone moves into a new metropolis/town/hamlet they know nothing about.
- Thieves steal a valuable antique.
- The statue in the town square has a mysterious riddle carved into it.
- Miners uncover something while digging.
- Someone in town is a thief.
How do you give away comic books?
Here are some places where you can donate your comic book collection, compiled by Jerry….Donate comic books to nonprofit organizations
- ComicBooks for Kids.
- ComicBooks for Troops.
- Collectables with Causes.
- Prison Book Program.
- The Salvation Army.
What are some ideas for a graphic novel?
Pass It On
- Documenting your family’s adventures and special moments.
- Highlighting key family traditions and rituals.
- Autobiographical comics of family members (pick a character to represent you and talk about your life story)
- A family vacation adventure.
- Family recipes for your favorite dishes.
Is collectibles with causes legitimate?
Yes! Collectibles With Causes is a funding project created by the Giving Center. The Giving Center is an IRS verified 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. If you would like to verify the organizations authenticity you can search for the Giving Center on the IRS website or you can use our EIN number 46-1883892.
Where can I donate comics UK?
The Thought Bubble Comic Book Drive is a call to everyone to donate comics that will then be given to schools, charities and libraries around the UK. They can be new or pre-loved, and whether you can offer 1 or 100, every single comic is gratefully received.