What battery does the Simon XT use?
2AH LP6-1.4 – F1 Terminals.
How long does a Simon XT battery last?
about two to three years
The Interlogix Simon XT backup battery lasts about two to three years. After that period of time, the backup battery for the system will need to be replaced.
How long does it take for Simon XT battery to charge?
At full charge, the backup battery will last up to 24 hours and is rechargeable once power is restored to the property. If you had a recent power outage or unplugged the panel recently and the panel is reporting a low battery, please allow the panel 24 hours to fully charge the battery.
How do you replace a battery in a Simon XT?
Simon XT – Replacing Panel Battery
- Go to your keypad and press down on the two tabs on the top of the keypad.
- Cover will swing down revealing battery inside.
- Take new battery and replace leads pairing black with black and red with red.
- Place batter back into the panel, leads down.
How do you reset the low battery on a Simon XT?
Clearing Status: To clear system status, press the STATUS button, read and/or listen to the status messages, then press DISARM. If the trouble condition was a low system battery, perform a sensor test. The STATUS light should turn off if all trouble conditions have been corrected.
Why does my Simon XT keeps beeping?
This indicates a low battery in the Smoke Detector. Remove battery to stop beeping and replace.
How do you silence trouble beeping on Simon XT?
Simon XTi – Silencing Trouble Beeps
- Press GEAR icon at the bottom right then press DOWN ARROW 3 times.
- Press ENTER by Programming then enter the Master Code, then press OK.
- Press SIREN OPTIONS then UNCHECK Trouble Beeps then press CLOSE to exit.
- Press CLOSE again to exit programming.
How do I turn off the chime on my Simon XT?
Complete the following steps to disable the chime function on a Simon XT:
- Find the chime option. From the main screen of the Simon XT System, scroll through the different menu options using the up and down arrows.
- Turn off chime. With the “Chime” option displayed on the screen, press the “OK” button.
- Exit and test.