What are the levels of a bartender?
What type of bartender are you?
- The Publican. The publican is the bartender that, you guessed it, works in a pub!
- The ‘Speedtender’ The ‘speedtender’ is our own name for the bartenders that work in the busiest of bars on those Friday and Saturday nights.
- Cocktail bartender or Mixologist.
- The Flair Bartender.
What is food and Beverage Services NC II?
Food and Beverage Services NC II is a technical-vocational program that trains students on the preparation of food plans and meals for restaurants, hotels, canteens, banquets and functions, and basically any establishment that serves food to a large number of people.
How do I become a bartender in the Philippines?
There is no specific educational requirement for bartenders. However, most employers prefer to hire high school graduates. TESDA and its accredited training institutions nationwide, offers short courses on food and beverage handling.
How long is TESDA food and beverage course?
The recommended duration of Food and Beverage Services NC II program according to TESDA regulations is 356 hours: 18 hours of Basic Competencies, 18 hours of Common Competencies and 320 hours of Core competencies.
How long is bartending course?
Answer: Bartending courses is a 0.4-year course programme. The course period fluctuates between one month to six months depending upon the institution and the course level.
How hard is bartending?
While it’s true that it’s a social job with a lot of fun aspects, it’s also hard work, both mentally and physically. Seriously. You’ll be on your feet all day, you’ll be dealing with a lot of people who all want your attention, and you’ll constantly be on the go. When bars get busy, bartending becomes stressful.
How do I register for bartending in TESDA?
Go to this page to learn How To Enroll A Course In TESDA….Admission Requirements
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate.
- High School or College diploma.
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records or form 137.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 picture.