What are some school topics to write about?
Write about your favorite thing you have ever learned at school. Write a letter to your principal convincing them to do something with the entire school that you believe would be fun and would help others to learn new things. Describe your favorite (or least favorite) school meal or snack food.
What are the common topics for journal writing?
Topics for Journal Writing 35 Absolutely Fabulous Ideas for You!
- What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
- Have you ever been in love?
- What is the hardest truth you’ve ever learned?
- What is your greatest dream in life?
- Does history repeat itself?
What is a good journal topic?
Gratitude Journal Prompts Name the one thing you are most grateful for in your life at this moment. Write about 5 amazing childhood memories you are grateful for. Which people in your life are you most grateful for. Write about something that made you smile today.
What should I write down when bored?
35 Things to Write When Bored Writing Prompts
- Write about a movie you just saw.
- Think about somewhere you’d like to travel to and write a story about it.
- Write about the first thing you see when you look out your window.
- Try to remember your earliest childhood memory.
- Remember a time you felt really embarrassed.
What can you write in a notebook?
So dear readers, I present to you 30 things you can fill a notebook with.
- Love Notes. When say, love notes, I don’t mean the ones from your partner (though you could definitely do that!).
- Favorite Quotes.
- Book Reviews.
- Write Down Your Dreams.
- Gratitude Journal.
- Life Lessons.
What should I write in my school journal?
- Write about going back to school after summer vacation.
- Write a thank you note to a friend who gave you onion and garlic-flavored chewing gum.
- Draw an imaginary constellation.
- Describe a real made-up dream or nightmare.
- Write about your favorite childhood toy.
- Write out the best or the worst day of your life.
What should I start writing about?
3 Things to Consider When Choosing a Topic to Write About Brainstorm a number of creative storylines and find the one that is most compelling to you—think about what would keep a reader engaged. Personal experience: Thinking about a personal experience is an excellent way of starting out a new piece of writing.
What should I write for high school?
Fun creative writing prompts for high school: Write about a place that makes you very happy. Write about the most interesting that has ever happened in your neighborhood. Describe the most important lesson your parents thought about you. Describe the one thing that makes your family very unique.
What are the topics in Grade 9 English?
Ninth grade literature includes grammar, vocabulary, and composition. Students will also cover topics such as public speaking, literary analysis, citing sources, and writing reports.
What is 9th grade writing level?
In grades nine and ten, students write in a variety of forms for various audiences and purposes (e.g., to explain, inform, analyze, entertain, reflect, persuade). Students exercise the rhetorical strategies of narration, exposition, persuasion, and description to produce essays of at least 1,500 words each.
What is narrative writing?
A narrative essay tells a story. In most cases, this is a story about a personal experience you had. This type of essay, along with the descriptive essay, allows you to get personal and creative, unlike most academic writing.
What is the best topic in English?
English Speech Topics on Important Days & Events
- Independence Day.
- Labour Day.
- Mother’s Day.
- World Population Day.
- World Health Day.
- Ambedkar Jayanti.
- Gandhi Jayanti.
- Human Rights Day.