What are some fun facts about technology?
Read on to discover some of the most interesting tidbits from the tech world:
- The QWERTY keyboard was explicitly designed to slow typing.
- It’s still possible to visit the world’s first webpage.
- Email predated the World Wide Web.
- A website tracks the internet’s age – and it’s not as anxious as you might think.
What are 5 facts about technology?
12 Fun Tech Facts You May Not Know
- Over 6,000 new computer viruses are created and released every month.
- The Firefox logo isn’t a fox… it’s a red panda!
- Samsung is 38 years and 1 month older than Apple.
- One Petabyte (PB) = 1024 (TB).
- Alexa is always listening to your conversations.
What are 10 facts about technology?
Fun and Interesting Facts about Technology
- The Firefox logo isn’t a fox.
- As of 2017, 2.1 millions people still use dial up.
- There are approx.
- Google’s First Tweet was in binary.
- Motorola produced the first handheld mobile phone.
- Apple were originally designing an apple shaped flip phone.
- Nokia used to sell toilet paper.
Did you know facts on technology?
10 Amazing Little Known Facts About Technology
- QWERTY keyboard was designed to slow down the typing speed.
- Water Integrator — a computer that ran on water.
- The first computer mouse was called ‘X-Y Position Indicator for Display Systems’
- Wikipedia is maintained by thousands of bots.
What are the features of Li-Fi technology?
The main feature of this technology includes fully networked, bidirectional and high-speed wireless. Nowadays, the most trending domain in wireless communication is Wi-Fi and internet users are also being increased every year. For obtaining better speed, efficiency, bandwidth, Li-Fi technology has evolved.
How many tech facts are there?
Find the answers to these tech questions here! Before you begin, here’s a quick video with our 5 favorite facts from this list. With these 100 tech facts, you’ll find interesting tidbits from computers and the internet, to gaming gadgets and tech giants such as Google, Apple & Microsoft.
What are some mind-blowing facts about technology?
Here are some quirky facts about technology that may be surprising for you : 1. 30th November is known as “Computer Security Day“. 2. Although GPS is free to use for the world but it costs $2 million per day to operate. The money comes from the American tax revenue. 3. Every minute, individual users upload 100 hours of video on YouTube. 4.