What are some free things to do in Hawaii?
10 Best Free Things to Do in Honolulu
- Hit the sand and surf of Waikiki Beach.
- Aloha Tower.
- Learn about the history of Pearl Harbor.
- Find Zen in the Valley of the Temples.
- Take a historical walking tour.
- Climb up the Diamond Head.
- See hula shows at Kuhio Beach Park.
- Hike the Manoa Falls Trail.
How much does it cost to get into the Waikiki Aquarium?
Prices – Admission is $12 adults; $5 children (3-12) and seniors (65+); $8 active military (with ID). Kids age 3 and under enter free.
How do I spend a day in Waikiki?
One Day in Oahu Itinerary
- 7 AM – Kona Coffee Purveyors & b. patisserie.
- 8 AM – Climb Diamond Head.
- 10:30 AM – Waikiki Aquarium.
- 11:45 AM Lunch on the Beach.
- 1:30 PM – Beach Time.
- 3:00 PM – Enjoy a Hawaiian Shave Ice.
- 4:00 PM – Pay a Visit to the Bishop Museum.
- 6 PM – Sunset Dinner at a Tiki Bar.
Are beaches free in Hawaii?
The saying that the best things in life are free can certainly apply to Hawaii as Hawaii’s beaches are free to visit and open to the public. With a few exceptions, you can pretty easily find beach access pathways to Hawaii’s best beaches.
Is hiking in Hawaii free?
From palm-fringed beaches and lush pineapple groves, to staggering volcanoes and waterfalls, Oahu offers no shortage of natural beauty. And there’s no better way to immerse yourself in it than by embarking on one of the island’s epic hiking trails—most of which are free (or nearly free).
How much is Honolulu Zoo?
|Infants (Under 2)||Free|
How long does it take to go through Waikiki Aquarium?
One hour. over a year ago. Given it’s size, 1 hour should be sufficient.
What should I book in Waikiki?
You should check them out and try to book those first.
- Complete Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tour.
- Grand Circle Island Tour.
- Jurassic Valley UTV Ride.
- Majestic Circle Island Tour.
- 50-Minute Oahu Helicopter Tour.
- Jurassic Adventure Tour.
- Jurassic Valley Zipline Adventure.
- Remember The Battleships Large Group Tour.