Is Proximus a good employer?
Is Proximus a good company to work for? Proximus has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 441 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Proximus to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business.
What skills are in demand in Belgium?
- administrative staff.
- electricians, plumbers, joiners and plasterers.
- engineers, technicians and mechanics.
- IT staff.
- nurses and midwives.
- project managers.
How can I get job offer in Belgium?
How to get a job in Brussels: 8 steps
- Apply for a work visa in Belgium. First, you’ll need to determine whether you need a work visa.
- Take your industry into consideration.
- Look for jobs for English speakers.
- Get help with your job hunt.
- Apply for the job.
- Create your CV.
- Getting the job interview right.
- Post-Offer Plan.
Is it hard to get a job in Belgium?
Many foreigners easily find work in Belgium and chances of finding jobs in Belgium’s main cities, particularly jobs in Brussels, are increased by the extensive international business scene and European Union (EU) presence.
What is the most popular job in Belgium?
Popular jobs for new graduates in Belgium can be found in pharmaceuticals, engineering, food and beverage processing, and transportation equipment manufacturing.
Which is the best job in Belgium?
- Surgeons / Doctors. Salary Range: from 11,500 EUR to 32,900 EUR.
- Judges. Salary Range: from 9,710 EUR to 27,700 EUR.
- Lawyers. Salary Range: from 7,950 EUR to 22,500 EUR.
- Bank Managers. Salary Range: from 7,500 EUR to 21,200 EUR.
- Chief Executive Officers.
- Chief Financial Officers.
- College Professors.
Can I work in Belgium if I only speak English?
Speaking English only is indeed possible, at work but also in your day-to-day life. Belgium being a small, northern European country split between two languages, English is quite widely accepted. It isn’t uncommon for native French speakers to communicate with native Dutch speakers in English (or vice versa).
What is good salary in Belgium?
A net monthly salary of €2,100, which translates to €45,000 annually before tax, is a good earning for a single person living in Belgium. For a big household of four people, an average of €4,150 monthly or about €95,000 in annual salary is considered good.
What jobs pay the most in Belgium?
Let’s now take a closer look at the top 10 best paying industries in Belgium:
- Computer Programming & Consultancy.
- Financial Services.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Scientific Research.
- Chemical & Chemical Product Manufacturing.
- Air Transportation.
- TV & Radio Broadcasting/Programming.
Which language should I learn in Belgium?
If you want to get the most out of living in Belgium you will need a basic level of the local language. When visiting Belgium, you will notice that most people speak English. Not only youngsters, but also adults have a good knowledge of English.