Is IJACSA good journal?
IJACSA is a scholarly computer science journal representing the best in research. Its mission is to provide an outlet for quality research to be publicised and published to a global audience.
Is IJACSA a Scopus indexed journal?
IJACSA is now indexed in (SCOPUS & Web of Science) databases International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications IJACSA is in Scopus now, yes.
Is International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications peer reviewed?
International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications publishes carefully peer-reviewed research, review and survey papers which offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience.
Is Ijacsa UGC approved?
I / We are aware that International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Applications (IJATCA), www.ijatca.com is not yet Indexed in UGC List, Scopus, PubMed, NAAC, SCI yet and we have no objection on that fact.
What is the impact factor of International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications?
The 2021-2022 Journal’s Impact IF of International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications is 1.092, which is just updated in 2022.
How can I publish my UGC Journal?
Our Publication Process
- Submit your Research Paper. Submit your Research Paper Title with Manuscript and Author details which you want to get published on UGC Care List Journals or Scopus Indexed Journals .
- Review Paper & Assign Journal.
- Process Payment Online.
- Make Paper ready to Publish.
- Publish Paper.
Which SCI journal is easiest to publish?
List of Easy publication SCI journals
- Structural Chemistry.
- Monatshefte für Chemie – Chemical Monthly.
- Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry.
- Theoretical Chemistry Accounts.
- Journal of Molecular Modeling.
- Multimedia Tools and Applications.
- Journal of Automated Reasoning.
Is Ijcsit Scopus indexed?
We are in lthe process of indexing our journal in Scopus and ISI portals.