How many Fortune 500 companies are there in Texas?
53 Fortune 500 companies
“The presence of these 53 Fortune 500 companies in Texas shows that Texas has a lot to offer both big and small businesses. And, in turn, they have much to offer Texas.” The annual Fortune 500 list is based on the revenue from the 2021 fiscal year.
What is the best company to work for in Texas?
100 Best Companies To Work For In Texas
- Exxon Mobil. Zippia Score 4.9. Company Highlights:
- Occidental Petroleum. Zippia Score 4.9.
- ConocoPhillips. Zippia Score 4.9.
- RadioShack. Zippia Score 4.9.
- DCC plc. Zippia Score 4.9.
- Bracewell. Zippia Score 4.9.
- Shell Global Solutions. Zippia Score 4.9.
- Baker Botts. Zippia Score 4.9.
What big companies are moving to Texas?
Tesla, Oracle, and Hewlett Packard are just some of the big names that are moving to Texas, and it is not just a corporate, bottom-line decision.
Which company is headquartered in Texas?
|Atmos Energy||Oil & gas||Dallas|
|Baker Hughes||Oil & gas||Houston|
What companies are headquartered Texas?
Here are the top 25 Fortune 500 companies on Fortune’s 2021 list that are headquartered in the great state of Texas.
- McKesson. Headquarters: Texas.
- ExxonMobil. Headquarters: Irving, Texas.
- AT. Headquarters: Dallas, Texas.
- Dell Technologies. Headquarters: Round Rock, Texas.
- Phillips 66.
- Valero Energy.
What companies are headquarters in Texas?
Is Amazon Moving to Texas?
E-commerce giant Amazon is planning a major expansion in Austin. Amazon says it will create more than 2,000 corporate and tech jobs in Austin over the next few years. The new roles will support teams in operations technology, retail, business and web services.
Is Apple moving to Texas?
AUSTIN, Texas — In December 2018, Apple announced its intents to build a $1 billion office campus in northwest Austin, nearly a mile away from its existing campus off of Parmer Lane. Now, more than three years later, the Austin Business Journal (ABJ) reports the first phase of the project is nearly complete.