How do you take a scrolling screenshot in Snagit on a Mac?
Click the Capture button or press Print Screen (Windows) or Control+Shift+C (Mac). The orange crosshairs appear. Move the cursor over the window. Click an arrow to take a capture of the horizontal scrolling area, vertical scrolling area, or the entire scrolling area.
Why is Snagit not scrolling?
Check your Security Software This software can sometimes falsely detect Snagit (or other trusted applications) as a potential threat and block the software from working properly. To verify your security software is not causing an issue, disable the security software and then take a scrolling capture again with Snagit.
How do I use Snagit 2020 on Mac?
First, open Snagit and click the red Capture button. You can also do this from the Snagit icon in your toolbar. From there, to capture your screen, click either All-In-One or Image. All-In-One will give you the option to choose image, video, or panoramic capture after you select your capture area.
How do I take a screenshot while scrolling?
How to Capture Scrolling Screenshot Windows 10/11
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt together, then press PRTSC.
- Press and hold the left mouse button, then drag the mouse on the scrolling window to select the area.
- Release the mouse click, and an auto-scroll will happen slowly.
How do I enable Snagit on my Mac?
- Click Edit System Permissions to enable each permission.
- In the Security & Privacy dialog, select Snagit 2022 and SnagitHelp2022 checkboxes.
- Click the red dot to close the Security & Privacy dialog, and click Done to close the System Permissions dialog.
Is Snagit compatible with Mac?
Beginning with Snagit (Windows) 10 and Snagit (Mac) 1, the Snagit license key is cross-platform compatible. Snagit is licensed per user and your Snagit license is authorized for a second installation to accommodate Mac use.