How do you pray in the afternoon?
Short afternoon prayer points
- Lord, thank you for my safety and protection so far.
- Lord, I thank you for the gift of life.
- Lord, I ask for forgiveness for my iniquities.
- Lord, I ask for the protection of my boyfriends and girlfriends.
- Lord, I ask for guidance for the remaining part of the day.
How do you lead a prayer in a meeting?
To conduct a prayer meeting, try starting with a few minutes of silence to allow people to connect to God individually. Or, sing a couple of worship songs to set the tone for the meeting. After that, have a short discussion about prayers and open the floor to prayer requests.
How do you say opening prayer?
As we open the Bible today we pray that we would hear your voice. We ask that your Holy Spirit would be at work, opening our ears to hear and our hearts to receive your word. May we be transformed into your likeness. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
What is a midday prayer?
MIDDAY PRAYER. Officiant O God, make speed to save us; People O Lord, make haste to help us. Officiant Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit; People As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
What do you pray in a prayer meeting?
10 Personal Prayer Topics and Prayer Points for Effective Spiritual Growth.
How do I start a prayer group?
Here are four simple steps to starting a prayer ministry in your church.
- Step 1: Understand that you desperately need a prayer ministry. Jesus wants you to have one—He feels rather strongly about it.
- Step 2: Choose a prayer ministry plan.
- Step 3: Convince your pastor that you need a prayer ministry.
- Step 4: DO IT NOW!