How do you delete hashtag history on Instagram?
Tap at the top, then tap Privacy and Security. Tap View Account Data. Below Search history, tap View all. Tap Clear Search History, then tap Clear All.
How do I clear my Instagram cache on iPhone?
How To Clear Instagram Cache
- Tap ‘Settings’ on your Instagram’s profile.
- Tap ‘Security’
- Tap ‘Clear Search History (for iPhone) or ‘Search History’ (for Android)
- Tap ‘Clear All’.
- That’s it!
How do I empty my Instagram cache?
How to clear Instagram’s cache on an Android
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Can you clear cache on Instagram app?
Scroll down to find ‘Instagram’ on the application list. On the Instagram info page, tap ‘Storage. ‘ Tap on ‘Cache’ and then ‘Clear Cache.
How do you clear your Instagram reel history?
Step 1: Open Instagram and go to your Profile. Step 2: Next, go to the Reels tab and select the video that you want to delete. Step 3: Tap Menu (three-dot icon). Step 4: From the given option, tap Delete.
What happens if you clear data on Instagram?
Many users worry that clearing data for Instagram and Facebook apps will delete their accounts. However, that’s not true. You will only be logged out from your accounts on these apps by clearing data. That’s because the data from such social media apps is stored in the cloud and not on your phone.
How do you clear your reel history on Instagram?
How do I clear data from my iPhone?
Wipe all content and settings from iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Does Instagram have a view history?
No, you can’t. While Instagram might have access to the data, there is no public-facing feature that allows you to see recent accounts you’ve viewed. The only thing you can do so far is to view your search history via the Explore page or Account Data in Settings.
Why can’t I clear my Instagram search history?
Deleting your Instagram search history should be an easy task. If the search history won’t clear, restarting your device, clearing the app cache, and reinstalling Instagram should fix the problem.