How do I whitelist a domain in Zimbra?
How to Whitelist/Blacklist a domain or email address from Zimbra…
- Login to the Zimbra Webmail.
- Click on the Preference from the webmail and click on the mail from the left hand side menu.
- Now scroll down the page and got the Spam filter option section.
- Now click on Save to save changes.
How do you whitelist IP address in Zimbra?
How to blacklist or Whitelist IP address/Hostname in zimbra
- Now run postmap to apply changes in postfix. $postmap /opt/zimbra/conf/postfix_rbl_override.
- For zimbra 8.5, 8.6. $zmprov mcf +zimbraMtaRestriction ‘check_client_access lmdb:/opt/zimbra/conf/postfix_rbl_override’
- Run postmap command.
- For zimbra 8.5, 8.6.
What is Amavis Zimbra?
Background. Amavisd runs as a daemon process and listens on TCP port (10024 – amavisd label in zimbra. log) for incoming SMTP connections. Postfix will send all in coming email to that port. Amavisd then runs all configured virus and spam tests then decides what to do with the email.
How do I stop spam emails in Zimbra?
You can add or remove addresses to the “Block/Allow messages from” section in your Mail Preferences.
- Log into the Zimbra Web Interface then select Preferences, then Mail.
- Scroll down until you find “Spam Mail Options”
- Add or remove addresses to either the Block or Allow messages from sections.
Does Zimbra use postfix?
Postfix also plays a role in transfer of outbound messages. Messages composed from the Zimbra web client are sent by the Zimbra server through Postfix, including messages sent to other users on the same Zimbra server.
How do I block an IP address in Linux?
- Run the following command to block the IP address: sudo iptables -I INPUT -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j DROP.
- Run the following command to save the settings. The settings persist after the server reboots. sudo service iptables save.
- Run the following command to list and verify the new rule: sudo iptables -L.
How do I restart Amavis service in Zimbra?
- Check “state” directory in “/opt/zimbra/data/spamassassin/”
- If the “state” directory is present, then move it to some other location and restart Amavisd service.
How do I block a domain in Zimbra mail server?
Navigate to Preferences > Mail. Scroll down to Spam Mail Options. If you would like to block an email address or domain, enter the address or domain in the field under Block messages from: and click Add.
Which MTA does Zimbra use?
The Zimbra MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) receives mail via SMTP and routes each message, using Local Mail Transfer Protocol (LMTP), to the appropriate Zimbra mailbox server. In the Zimbra Collaboration Suite configuration, mail transfer and delivery are distinct functions.
How do I start Zimbra MTA?
1. Run command to start zimbra service: [zimbra@server ~]$ zmcontrol start Host server.example.com Starting zmconfigd… Done.
How do I block an IP address range?
Block a range of IP addresses
- Go to Clarity > Settings > IP blocking, and select Block IP address.
- On the Block IP address screen, make your selections and select Add. Name: Enter a friendly name to identify the range of IP addresses. Block my current IP: Check the box if you want to exclude your IP address.