How do I start my HTC 10 in safe mode?
HTC 10™ – Power Up in Safe Mode
- With the device powered off, press and hold the. Power button. until vibration is felt (approximately 3 seconds) then release.
- Press and hold the. Volume down button. .
- Continue to hold the. Volume down button.
- With Safe Mode enabled, test device and app functionality .
How do I get my HTC phone out of safe mode?
Go to Settings, and then tap Backup & reset. Tap Factory data reset or Reset phone. Tap Reset phone or OK….You may be experiencing any of these issues:
- ‘Safe mode’ displays on bottom of the Home screen.
- You can’t make calls or receive calls or access the Internet.
- Some third-party apps do not start.
What does booting into Safe Mode do?
Safe Mode is a special Windows boot-up that can be used to start the computer when a critical problem that interferes with normal Windows functions and operations has occurred. Safe Mode allows users to troubleshoot and determine the cause behind the malfunction.
How do I enable safe reboot?
Using the Power icon
- Hold down the Shift button as you click “Restart.”
- Choose “Troubleshoot” on the Choose an option screen.
- Choose “Startup Settings” and then click Restart to get to the final selection menu for Safe Mode.
- Enable Safe Mode with or without internet access.
- Click “Restart now” to get to Safe Mode.
How do I open my HTC phone?
Hold the phone directly next to a bright light source, such as a lamp. While holding the phone underneath the light, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons. You may need to hold these buttons for up to 30 seconds.
What is Safe mode on the HTC One?
Safe Mode will boot your HTC U11 with a set of software and settings that will allow you access to the Android OS in the event that it is inaccessible when booting normally. It allows you to correct whatever is causing the device to not start normally by uninstalling newly installed apps or changing settings.
How do I restart my Android phone in Safe Mode?
To enable safe mode
- While the device is powered on, press and hold down the power key.
- In the pop-up menu, press the Power key.
- touch and hold Power off until the Reboot to safe mode message appears.
- Tap OK to restart in safe mode.
How do I put Android in Safe Mode?
To enter safe mode on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button, until you see the power menu.
- Now press and hold onto the power off or restart option until you see the safe mode prompt.
- Then tap on OK and you will get booted into safe mode.
How do you reset HTC phone?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.