How do I see news in Chrome?
You can look at trending topics, but you can also click on “Top News” to read the latest news in a variety of categories, like US news, technology, business, world, and more. You can also click on the hamburger menu icon (the three lines) in the upper left-hand corner to get access to some more options.
Does Google Chrome have an RSS reader?
Share All sharing options for: Google Reader is still defunct, but now you can ‘follow’ RSS feeds in Chrome on Android. Google Reader is still defunct, but its spirit lives on in a “follow button” for Chrome that Google first started experimenting with in May.
Does Google News have an app?
Open Google News To get started, download the Google News app for Android.
How do I enable news feed in Chrome?
Find the latest news and top headlines
- On your computer, go to Google News.
- In the top left, click Top stories .
- To read a story, click Full coverage of this story .
How do I activate Google News feed?
Android: Enable or Disable Google Feed
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area.
Where is RSS feed in Chrome?
If you are using Google Chrome, you can search for third-party extensions that will find the site’s RSS Feed URL for you. 3. Look for the RSS icon on a site’s home page. When you click on the icon, it’ll show you a link that you can copy.
How do I find my Google News RSS feed?
To get the RSS feed by topic, simply visit the topic you want i.e Business, Sports, Technology like below and append rss next to news.google.com . The resultant URL is the RSS feed of that topic. You can apply the same to any topic you find on Google news. This will display the latest news in that topic.
Where is the Google News app?
Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device. Search for Google News. Locate and tap the entry by Google. Tap Install.
How do I set up Google News feed?
Here’s how to set up a Google News RSS feed:
- Go to www.google.com and search for the topic you want to create an RSS feed for.
- On the search results page that appears, select the News tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the News results and press Create Alert.