How do I report something to local news anonymously?
Go through SecureDrop. This service allows encrypted, anonymous documents to be transmitted from sources to journalists. You also can communicate with the journalist, and they with you, by typing a document and sending it. Once the document has been sent, you can reply from within the service.
How do you tell a story to the news?
Tips for Telling Your Story to the Media
- Personalize. Think about your practice and your clients/patients.
- Do Your Homework. Become familiar with the media outlets and reporters you want to target.
- Know Your Audience.
- Don’t Be Bashful.
- Tough and Move On.
- Follow Up.
- Make Yourself Available.
- Be Creative.
How do I report a story to News 24?
Any complaints, queries or suggestions about editorial content on News24 may be sent to [email protected] Alternatively, phone 021 851 3232. Specific examples are preferable.
How do you pitch a story to a reporter?
10 TIPS TO GET JOURNALISTS TO READ YOUR PITCH AND COVER YOUR NEWS
- Know Who And What You’re Pitching.
- Use Email For the First Point of Contact.
- Make Your Subject Line Sizzle.
- Know The Publication’s Audience.
- Find The Story in Your News.
- Always be Helpful.
- Don’t Send Attachments.
- Pay Attention to The Timing of Your Pitch.
Where do I send an article?
15+ Best Article Submission Sites
- sites.google.com. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best link-building mediums offered by Google.
How can I get hold of journalists?
Tips for calling a journalist
- Tell the journalist who you are and why you are calling.
- Ask if it’s a good time to talk.
- Let the journalist know you are familiar with the publication or with stories s/he writes about.
- Explain your idea or message in a sentence or two.
How do I talk to a journalist?
10 Terrific Tips for Talking to Reporters
- Proceed with Caution.
- Know the Rules of Engagement.
- Speaking On-the-Record.
- Speaking Off-the-Record.
- Speaking on Background.
- Be Responsive.
- Tell the truth.
- Don’t Comment on Everything.