How do I install X-Lite?
- Step 1 – Browse to https://counterpath.com/x-lite/
- Step 2 – Choose your operating system.
- Step 3 – Open the downloaded file.
- Step 4 – Accept the License Agreement.
- Step 5 – Choose a location for your program.
- Step 6 – Click Next to install X-Lite.
- Step 7 – Wait for the installation to finish.
Is X-Lite free?
X-Lite is now. Bria Solo Free. Same X-Lite experience with options for FREE mobile apps too.
What is X-Lite 3. 0?
X-Lite 3.0 is based on eyeBeam 1.5™, CounterPath’s carrier grade commercial SIP softphone, and offers key functionality such as automatic configuration, high quality audio and video, presence and instant messaging, and a comprehensive address book.
What is X-Lite app?
X-Lite, also now known as Bria Solo Free, is a social and communication program developed for Windows operating systems. Designed to help users transition from traditional phone usage to VoIP, it serves as the first step towards the fully-loaded Bria desktop client.
How do I install a soft phone?
Installing the Softphone
- Click on the PhonerLiteSetup.exe file in the download box to download the application to your PC.
- Double-click the application and follow the instructions to install PhonerLite to your PC.
How do I install softphone software?
Installing the Softphone You must install the Softphone onto a computer with network access to the RSS server and the computer must have audio input/output (microphone/speakers). Click on the PhonerLiteSetup.exe file in the download box to download the application to your PC.
What is a soft phone system?
A softphone is a piece of software that allows users to make telephone calls over the internet via a computer or smartphone. It has all the features of a desk phone and typically expands the range of services you can access on a desk phone.
How do you install Bria?
Bria 4 Setup Guide
- Add the softphone to an extension on the account.
- Make note of the following information.
- Open your Bria.
- Click Add and select SIP Account.
- Fill in the information from your Device Profile, and uncheck IM/Presence.
- Click the Voicemail tab.
- Enter *99 as the number to dial for checking voicemail.