How do I install webmail?
Steps to connect your Webmail Account On Android: 2- Go to the settings of the Email/Mail Application. 3- Choose ‘add account’. 4- The Mail Options will allow you to setup with POP3, IMAP or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (IMAP is strongly recommended as it allows users to sync & view their emails on multiple devices).
How do I install Roundcubemail?
- Log in to your Just Host cPanel account.
- Find Website section and select One-Click Installs.
- Click One-Click Installs icon.
- Find the Webmail section and select Roundcube.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Can I download webmail?
You can download your e-mail messages from an Open Webmail folder onto your computer with the folder manager (click the toolbar button). When you are in the folder manager, you can click the disk icon ( ), by the folder you wish to download. It will then start to download to your computer.
How do I add webmail to my phone?
Launch the Gmail Application and in Settings, click on Add Account. Select Other. Step 2: Enter your Email Address with us for your Email Hosting package that you have purchased and click on Manual Setup. Step 3: Select the required incoming protocol POP or IMAP, depending upon your requirement.
How do I activate webmail?
Choose a Webmail Client
- From your control panel, click Hosting > Email in the main menu.
- Looking at the menu to the left, you should be on the Email Accounts page.
- Scroll down to your email address and select the drop-down menu under Webmail Client.
- Choose Roundcube or Horde as your default client.
How do I download webmail on my iPhone?
How can we help?
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select Passwords & Accounts.
- Next, click on Add Account.
- Then, select Other.
- Choose Add Mail Account.
- Fill in the following information and then click Next.
- Make sure IMAP is selected and continue filling out the following information. Hit Next to finish set-up.