How do I hide the toolbar in Emacs?
Emacs has a nice built-in customization interface. Select Options › Customize Emacs › Specific Option , start typing tool , then hit TAB to see the options starting with tool . Choose tool-bar-mode then. Toggle its value to switch it off, and press Save for future sessions .
How do I show the menu bar in Emacs?
Have you ever been wondering how to access the Emacs menu bar, when using Emacs in console mode? The answer is easy – press F10 or type M-x menu-bar-open(both methods work in X as well, of course).
How do I make my taskbar not show?
Press and hold or right-click any empty space on the taskbar, select Taskbar settings, select Taskbar behaviors, and select Automatically hide the taskbar. To see the taskbar after it’s hidden, hover your mouse over, or touch, the bottom edge of your screen.
How do I turn off the taskbar?
To temporarily disable the taskbar in Windows 10:
- Right-click any blank space on the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
- Set the toggle switches under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode and Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode to On (blue).
How do I get my top toolbar back?
Another way to help get the Taskbar back is to perform the following steps:
- Press and hold the key and press the key.
- Press and hold the key and press the .
- Continue to hold the key and press the key.
- Release all keys and press the key until the Start button appears.
How do I turn off auto hide taskbar Mac?
Click on the Apple Icon in the top left corner of the screen, then choose System Preferences. On the new System Preferences window, select Dock. On the Dock window, check or uncheck the Automatically hide and show the Dock option to your preference.
Why is my menu bar hidden Mac?
Make sure Dock & Menu Bar is selected in the sidebar, and under “Menu Bar,” uncheck the box next to Automatically hide and show the menu bar in full screen.