How do I get Viber ringtones?
On Android, you simply have to go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtones & Notifications > Phone Ringtone. Select a music file and use it as ringtone.
How can I change my Viber ringtone to default?
This will open the app’s Settings menu on a new page. Tap Notifications on the Settings menu. Scroll down and check the Use system sounds box. This option will allow you to change Viber’s default call and message notification tones.
Which website is best for ringtone download?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- Ringtone Maker.
- Notification Sounds. Notification Sounds.
- ToneTweet. ToneTweet offers several ringtones from various categories, including electronica, games, annoying and even Halloween.
Can I change Viber ringtone iphone?
1) Launch Viber on your iOS device and tap the More tab at the app’s bottom. 2) Navigate to Settings → Notifications → Notifications Sounds. 3) Choose one of the available Alert Tones or Classic notification sounds.
How do I change settings on Viber?
You can turn settings ON/OFF by tapping on them. Not all settings are available on both Android and iOS….How to open settings on your phone
- Open Viber on your Phone.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap setting category e.g. Account.
Where do I find free ringtones?
The 10 Best Free Ringtone Download Websites
- ZEDGE. Finding free ringtones through ZEDGE is simple.
- Phonezoo. Phonezoo’s free ringtones provide you with thousands of options.
- Notification Sounds.
How do I change my iPhone ringtone to vibrate?
The Ring/Silent switch is on the left side of your iPhone. You can use it to control which sounds play through your iPhone speaker….Change ringtones, sounds, and vibrations
- On iPhone 7 and later, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- Choose what you want to adjust, like Ringtone or New Mail.
Why is Viber not working on my iPhone?
The easiest way to fix this issue is to clear the cache and data. Go to your phone Settings, find App Manager (or however it’s called on your phone), and find Viber. Now only click on Clear Cache.