How do I get the Facebook icon on my iPhone 7?
There are a few ways to get the Facebook icon on your iPhone. One is to add the Facebook app to your home screen. To do this, open the Facebook app and press the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen. Then, press “Add to Home Screen.” The Facebook icon will then be added to your home screen.
How do I get my Facebook icon back on my home screen?
Welcome to Android Central! Open the app drawer – depending on the phone you’re using, that requires either a swipe up from the bottom of the screen or a tap on an icon that looks like a grid of dots. Then, scroll through the list of apps until you see Facebook. Press and hold it, then drag it to the homescreen.
How do you change app icons on iOS 7?
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the + icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Add Action.
- Use the text field to search for Open App.
- Select Open App.
- Tap Choose.
- Use the search for the app you want to change the icon of, and select it.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
How do I get the Facebook icon on my iPhone home screen?
Watch What’s Happening
- On your device, go to the home screen you’d like to add the widget to.
- Tap and hold in empty space until your apps begin moving.
- Tap + at the top.
- Tap the search field and type Facebook.
- Select the widget you’d like to add, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap and drag the widget to where you’d like it.
How do I add the Facebook shortcut icon to my iPhone?
How do I personalize my shortcut bar on Facebook?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings, then tap Shortcuts.
- Tap Shortcut bar, then tap next to the shortcut to toggle it on or off.
How do I restore an app icon on my iPhone?
Restore Missing App Store Icon On iPhone or iPad
- Swipe down on the screen of your iPhone.
- Next, type App Store in the search field.
- Tap on Settings > General.
- On the next screen, scroll down all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset (See image below)
- On the Reset Screen, tap on Reset Home Screen Layout option.