How do I get my Toolbars back on Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer – Showing the Menu Bar
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard to view the Menu bar temporarily.
- Click on View > Toolbars > Menu bar to add the Menu bar permanently.
Can you download Internet Explorer on HP?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with Internet Explorer, or if you just want to start fresh with a clean slate, reinstalling the program on your HP computers is one way to do it. You can download the most recent version of Internet Explorer free from Microsoft.
Where is my Tools menu in Internet Explorer?
Press Alt to display the Menu Bar. Select View > Toolbars > Menu bar. To make the menu bar invisible again, return to this menu and toggle the option off again.
How do I download Internet Explorer on my HP laptop?
If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature. Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the results and make sure the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is selected. Select OK, and restart your device.
How do I add Internet Explorer to my desktop?
To create a shortcut to Internet Explorer on your desktop, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then locate the Internet Explorer icon on the Start menu.
- Right-click and drag the Internet Explorer icon from the Start menu to your desktop, and then click Create Shortcuts Here, or click Copy Here.
How do I open the Tools menu?
You can open the tools menu in Windows 10 by right-clicking the Start button or pressing “Windows + X”. Or, if you’re using a touchscreen, hold down the start button a little longer than usual and then lift your finger off the screen again.
How do I download Internet Explorer to my laptop?
About This Article
- Navigate to Microsoft’s Internet Explorer page.
- Click on Download Internet Explorer 11 (32/64-bit).
- Press Control + J in your web browser.
- Click the file that begins with EIE11_EN.
- Click Yes.
- Click Install.
- Click Restart Now.
How do I keep the toolbar visible?
Show Ribbon options
- At the top-right corner, select the Ribbon Display Options icon .
- Choose an option for the ribbon: Show Tabs and Commands keeps all the tabs and commands on the ribbon visible all the time.