How do I find an eBay member number?
As soon as you get in you will be able to see your account name. Another way to do it is by downloading one of your invoices. Because in one of the fields at the top you can see the eBay user ID label. As soon as you understand that your ID is your eBay account name, you will be able to find it.
How do I find a sellers phone number on eBay?
Finding your seller’s phone number
- When you select Contact seller and then Other on the Find answers page, you’ll see an option to view the seller’s phone number.
- If you continue to the contact form from the Find answers page, you’ll see an option to view the seller’s phone number at the bottom of the page.
How do I find seller information on eBay?
5. If you don’t know a seller’s ID, you can find it by selecting an item that you know the seller has in his or her store. The seller’s name will be on the right side of the page under “Seller Information.” Select the name to be taken to a page that will display all the items that the seller has available for purchase.
Does eBay give out personal information?
eBay takes the privacy of its members very seriously so, generally, we don’t allow user contact information to be published or displayed on our site.
How do I contact a seller on eBay app?
Go to the Seller Information section at the top of the listing and select Contact Seller. Choose the topic that best matches your question on the Find answers page. If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Other, then select Contact the seller.
How do I find a buyers address on eBay?
My eBay. Another option is to go to the “My eBay” page and click on the “Sell” section. Then, choose “Sold” and there you will find all your successfully transacted orders. Click on your last order and choose “View Order Details” where you will find your buyer’s address on eBay.
How do I find a seller by name on eBay?
How can I find items sold by a particular seller?
- Click the “Advanced Search” link located at the top of most eBay pages.
- On the left side of the page, click the “By seller” link.
- Enter the seller’s user ID.
- Click the Search button.
How do I contact a seller?
To contact a third-party seller, do one of the following:
- Contact the seller before placing an order: On the product detail page, select the name of the seller. On the next page, select Ask a question.
- Contact the seller after placing an order with them: Go to Your Orders. Find your order in the list.
Why can’t I contact the seller on eBay?
The message means the seller is either not accepting messages at all, or they have blocked you from buying from them.